Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I just popped in to show you some photos of my recent quilting adventures before we go celebrate Charlotte's 19th birthday today and another huge milestone - she is leaving home to share a house with friends - a very emotional time. oh, and did I mention more cleaning - someone viewing the house this afternoon - a busy day ahead - glad I have today off work!




I love hearts - these blocks are easy and lots of fun in Kaffe's shot cottons and Keiko Goke fabric



binding done - and it went off to a new home


below: a quilt for our Japanese exchange student who will come to stay with us in February








loving my Charlotte - her 19th birthday and the day she leaves home for the first time



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy 19th Charlotte!! Ohh Danielle I'm loving all your quilts here, you can't go wrong with Keiko and Kaffe!!! xo

delia hornbook said...

Ahh bless her Happy birthday Charlotte and good luck on your next adventure into life. Loving your quilts i love the randomness of your fabrics and the fabric choice is gorgeous. Hugs to you because i can understand just how you are feeling. dee x