Saturday, October 29, 2011

I love nice things





I love Liberty and Yuwa and Koigu

and I love Louis Vuitton too,

and since it's my 40th birthday in a few weeks,

while the Queen was giving her speech in Perth on the foreshore,

we were in the LV store in King Street,

and Jag bought me a bag and the matching bag charm

and I smiled all the way home because I love nice things



Tonight I'm hand sewing the binding of a third quilt of 6 required for Christmas time

I hope you are having as nice a weekend as I am


5 comments:

lynn said...

woohoo....

Peekaboo Lucy said...

Ah 40. What a milestone. Happy 40th to you. Every girl should have a Louie on her 40th. X

Julia said...

Happy 40th Danielle....a great birthday for nice things ..enjoy!
Julia

ButtonMad said...

What a wonderful birthday gift! Lovely colours in your quilt - a super gift too!

Liz said...

Wow, lucky girl!!