Saturday, May 21, 2011

back from Singapore

I'm back from 8 long days in Singapore. For the first four days we enjoyed Universal Studios and endless shopping malls but on day five I could barely face venturing into the multi-storey shopping havens - filled with expensive designer shops and jewellery shops sporting 94 carat, 19 million dollar rings!


I found my strength again when, thanks to a friend who knows Singapore well and who provided me with a list of all the best spots - the very precious list I could not have done without, I visited a lovely quilt store stocking some of my favourites - Yuwa fabrics.

It's sooo good to be back

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Welcome back Danielle, lovely Yuwa's!! xo

lynnie said...

its good to HAVE u back....

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Wow I'd love to have some places to pass on to my daughter. She is going to Singapore next week!

Peekaboo Lucy said...

Hi Danielle, we are in Singapore right now, I am in fish spa with internet. I know what you mean about the endless shopping. I went nuts on liberty fabric in paris, it is about $32 a metre there ! and so much choice. Glad you had a good time. xxx