Friday, February 25, 2011

it's soooo hot here - a heat wave of 11 days over 35 degrees I think they said on tonight's news
it zaps me of all my energy and so the things I really want to do, while I'm at work,
the things I plan for when I get home, they just haven't happened.
Today we cooled the house down from early this morning.
We left the airconditioner on all day and closed all the doors and blinds
and it was tolerable - just - and I managed to get a couple of things done
after some time spent on chores.
some knitting ....
sewed the last strip on this quilt top ....
and whipped up a bag on request - for my Charlotte who starts uni this week
another Amy Butler Nappy Bag


2 comments:

Karen A said...

Your hot weather sounds so good! I live in Michigan, USA, and we are sooo tired of snow. I've been quilting just to relieve the gray days...all those bits of color.

delia hornbook said...

Wow i can't imagin it being that hot. I love the bag lovely fabric and i love the little knitted top. and also your fabrics in your quilt top. Have a lovely weekend, dee x