Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm rearranging the house - new lounge, new sideboards, new Ikea desk for Gretel (which took 4 hours to put together!) got rid of the dining suite to create more space (lovely) and just generally clearing and cleaning. I'm working five days and just don't seem to have time for everything! In fact, the 2 Ikea sideboards and Expedit bookcase are still in boxes.
But, of course, life just wouldn't be without some crafty business.
I love the Worry Dolls pattern by Don't Look Now -
huge project - lots of work so it will be slow going.

Finally, I've started sewing the binding on this quilt

2 comments:

delia hornbook said...

sounds like you have loads to do and not enough time to do it in ;-( But you will get there ;-)) I like the look of those worry dolls i have some but they are tiny. Enjoy doing your quilt. dee x

Sarah Craig said...

Glad to see you back in blogland! But it sounds like you've been busy busy busy. Don't panic, it will all get done!