Monday, November 15, 2010

for baby Audrey



I was so excited at the impending birth of baby Audrey on Saturday and I wanted to buy something special for her. Next to Calico and Ivy (where I was teaching Beginner's Crochet on Saturday) is Fun Form and Function, the best ever toy shop. I love it. They have the German hand-made dolls, Kathe Kruse (drool) and Moulin Roty (love!) and the best of the best toys. I left with arms full. I have been watching this little ride-on mouse forever and finally had the perfect excuse. Her first doll - Astrid, a Miss Corolle .

3 comments:

delia hornbook said...

awww how lovely. The doll is real beautiful love her clothes. Hope all goes well. Dee x

Sarah Craig said...

My granddaughter has one of those ride-on's, but hers is the ladybug. She loves it!!

Polka Dot Daze said...

Very good taste :)