Wednesday, May 19, 2010

photos!


I cut up another wallpaper type quilt from boyish Liberty prints, trying to avoid florals (above)
but then I decided to chop it up boho style (below) - not happy, wish I'd stuck to the original plan. I often ask, when does one decide to make the decision to scrap a project? Sometimes I really don't like how it's going but push ahead anyway, and then I'm really happy with the end result. I will forge ahead with this one as it is Liberty and it does feel lovely - perhaps a small quilt - or maybe I could do a double-sided quilt or use this as the backing ....





and this photo is just to make you smile ....
a felted Babushka / Matryoshka from Leah, Emily and Annabelle - smile, smile, smile




4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

I kind of like the boho style for a boy's quilt - or maybe a picnic quilt? It's got its own style, for sure! Let it grow on you for a few days!!

lynnie said...

boho looks best ...cute pressie too lynnie

Chicken Willow said...

I love the boho style one!

The After Craft said...

oh I love your felted Babushka!!