Monday, May 3, 2010

hooray for pinning

pinning works a treat - I have managed to quilt this exactly the way I planned thanks to proper pinning. This is how I spent my Sunday - quilting, partially finished, as well as finishing another row on the flower granny blanket (picture to come soon) and doing a little bit of knitting, yes, twas a lovely Sunday.
the back (above)

quilting detail


incidentally, this morning as I was taking photos of the quilt, I noticed
how beautiful the bouganvillia looks in the driveway

4 comments:

Chicken Willow said...

All those stripes look great! Love the simple quilting you've done on it. I love bougainvillea, we've got a really dark red one, not as impressive as your's though.

Sarah Craig said...

Beautiful! What a great way to quilt those stripes - I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I have one like that. And your bougainvillea makes me homesick for Miami - we had some all over the front of our house when I was a kid!

RED PEPPER QUILTS said...

Wowee - Liberty envy! Again just wonderful. Love love the quilting.

Ritax

lynnie said...

you have quilted it already?? gee you can't keep a good girl down..it is gorgeous ..as always lynnie