Friday, May 14, 2010

at home






finally .... I have a day off. I've been longing for this day all week. I'm set up on the lounge, in front of the tv and the heater, and with all my projects around me; binding to sew on the Liberty wallpaper quilt, lots of flower grannys to finish and a crochet face washer in Debbie Bliss Eco Baby yarn.




Baby stuff is the flavour of the moment: See the little robots - singing the heads, shoulders, knees and toes song -

and a knitted baby face washer in Debbie Bliss Eco Baby yarn -

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Aren't days off wonderful? Sometimes it's hard to decide what to work on, but oh, the luxury of time!! Love your stuff, and I'm totally jealous of that Liberty quilt!!

Emma Kate said...

Yep that sounds like the best way to spend any day off. Perfect x