Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a pin cushion from scraps of Liberty lots of blocks to sew together

Quilting the Bricks and Stones quilt (diagonally)


Look at this lovely fabric by Comfort Stitching - it matches my mini quilt.
I've been plodding along quilting and crocheting (and collecting fabric) oh, and making a pin-cushion for a friend. I've not done a pair of socks for what seems like ages - I must get back to my socks as I miss them. I seem to be so busy but this weekend is Easter and hopefully I'll have time to finish quilting the Bricks and Stones quilt and I may even get another 2 rows sewn together of the flower granny crochet project. After another row I will have run out of the cream yarn. One skein of the Cascade 220 cream does 8 blocks so each row of 16 uses two skeins of Cascade (not to mention the flowers).

2 comments:

lynnie said...

you have been busy love it all ..lynnie

Quilts on Bastings said...

Great to see the Bricks & Stones Quilt being quilted, can't wait to see it finished!