Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Liberty Love


The postie delivered 2 lovely parcels yesterday. Liberty, some vintage. Glenjade (top right corner) is a classic (ongoing print) but I haven't seen this lilac colourway. The two little bits were added to my parcel as a gift and they are vintage! how exciting. The orange and pink (bottom right) is called Lauren and it's lovely. The boat fabric (middle) is vintage and a rare find! very, very exciting. The left top Liberty is Taramea which I thought would be perfect backing for my half-square triangle Vintage Liberty/Linen quilt.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Your quilt is going to be gorgeous and so soft to snuggle under.
I especially love the 'Lauren' fabric.

Christina said...

Oooh, sounds perfect indeed. They are all beautiful!

Thanks, yes I am a very lucky girl aren't I? I love Emma's pincushion and it will have pride of place in my sewing room. :)

clare's craftroom said...

Ooooh how nice ! I also love your crochet below it's going to be great !

剩沒底天 said...

您的部落格文章真棒!!有空我一定會常來逛!!........................................