Monday, February 1, 2010

and the winner is .... Sarah



I used Random.org to select the winner - I have copied the results for you below:

Step 6: Drawing Completed
The winner of your drawing is...

1st Sarah

Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Monday, 1 February 2010 at 00:03:01 UTC The winner was drawn from a list of 16 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:

http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=1427


Congratulations Sarah and thanks so much to all who entered. x

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Danielle, I'm so excited! Thank you so very much!

megcowey said...

Danielle

What a generous thing to do. Sarah must be thrilled.

I'm very intrigued by the random draw site and will investigate further.

I will bring my 2" squares quilt next Saturday to show you.

Meg

SewChristine said...

I've nominated you for an award omy blog:
http://sewchristine.blogspot.com/2010/02/award-and-some-cute-photos.html