Tuesday, June 16, 2009


I'm a sock knitter - I had my first lesson today - it was a bit harder than anything I've attempted so far but I'll give it a go. I was almost stumped at the provincial casting on but I must have done it in another lifetime because last night it came to me and I felt I had done it before. oh, and the Koigu bag now has lining, ready to be sewn in (thank you Leah for suggesting the aqua Liberty Capel; it really is the perfect fabric for that bag) So now I have two projects for this week; I have sock homework - to knit 6 inches which with the very tiny 2.0 needles is slow going - and to finish sewing the flowers onto the koigu bag and stitching the lining in

2 comments:

lynnie said...

well done did you see the gasps of amazement at your bag? so happy that you cast on again once you are shown you really take it in ..i am so proud of you ..lynnie

comfortstitching said...

What an achievement!!!
Your bag looks a beauty! Bet you can't wait to use it!!